Fresher than a prince who just happens to be fresh. Kingsland's new local. If its brunch, lunch, coffee, cakes, sweets, meets, treats or maybe all.
- Explore the eatery that features a spacious, vibrant fit-out, funky decor with great views.
- You’ll find hints of various cuisines, inspired by their travels around the world. Choose anything from the menu, blackboard, cabinet and drinks list.
- This café also caters to those on a vegan, vegetarian or gluten-free diet, you’ll find yourself lacking any excuses to have a weekend brunch at this charming new café.
- With salads adorned in flowers and salted caramel mousse in mini glass jars, Harlan Pepper Food Co. is a contender to be your new local fave.
- Opt for our customers' favourite —the mammoth-sized breakfast burrito. Crammed tight with potato hash, fragrant chipotle beans, bacon, egg and cheese all wrapped in a flour tortilla and of course, accompanied with a hefty dollop of coriander-topped sour cream, you’ll be sensationally satisfied.